Wellpinit Middle School
History - Geri Flett
* Parents are you interested in Summer School, let us know?
June 3 - Last Day for Homework Packet Distribution
June 10 - Last Day to turn in Homework
June 10 - Chrome books returned to school.
June 10 - 8th grade Promotion
June 11 - Last Day of school!
*7th graders: Advisory meeting Tuesday at 1:00pm.
Summit Focus Areas to choose from:
6th grade Focus Areas
7th grade Focus Areas
8th grade Focus Areas
- What was the Ancient Republic of Rome Like?
- What was Ancient Civilization in Greece Like?
- What was Ancient Indian Civilization Like?
- Washington State History-Fire and Ice
- Washington State History-Statehood, Constitution, and establishment of Spokane Indian Reservation
- Washington State History: Washington’s Involvement in WWII.
- Immigration and Urban Life During American Industrialization
* Don't worry if you don't have internet service, your teachers will be making copies of all of the resources.
The resources will be put in your weekly packets for you to study. :-)
If you haven't picked a focus area yet, leave us a note telling us which one you want to study and we'll get it ready for you.
If you need any help my office hours are:
Monday: 11:00 to 4:00 (in my classroom) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00 and 1:30 - 5:00 (at my home) Facebook Messenger: find me!
Wednesday: 11:00 - 12:00 (in my classroom) Classroom Phone#: 509-258-4535 ext. 2233
Thursday: 11:00 to 4:00 (In my classroom)
I hope you are doing well and staying safe.
I miss you and can't wait to see you.
Until then, know that you are loved.